domingo, 24 de octubre de 2021

*Milia promo 99 linden*

 Weekend and I bring you a design of the firm Rams Wear in promotion for only 99 linden. This design consists of long-sleeved jersey and matching miniskirt valid for mesh bodies and with hud of different colors. The bag if you did not get it at the Beauty event you have the opportunity to take it in the My Bags store with hand poses and colored hud.

 Fin de semana y os traigo un diseño de la firma Rams Wear en promocion por tan solo 99 linden. Este diseño consta de jersey de manga larga y minifalda a juego valido para cuerpos mesh y con hud de diferentes colores . El bolso si no lo conseguiste en el evento Beauty teneis la oportunidad de llevaroslo en la tienda de My Bags con poses de mano y hud de colores .

¡CREDITS!

*OUTFIT Promo by Rams Wear*
RAMS WEAR-Outfit -Milia in Rams Wear

*BAG by My Bags*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt My Charlotte in My Bags and Marketplace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario