domingo, 31 de octubre de 2021

*Annubis*

To finish on Sunday I bring you a very sexy dress from the firm Arcane Spellcaster. A dress valid for mesh bodies and with hud of different colors. As a complete I carry a bag of the firm My Bags perfect for this design and exclusive in Beauty Event, said bag comes with two poses one in the hand and one in the arm.


Para acabar el domingo os traigo un vestido muy sexy de la firma Arcane Spellcaster . Un vestido valido para cuerpos mesh y con hud de diferentes colores . Como completo llevo un bolso de la firma My Bags perfecto para este diseño y exclusivo en Beauty Event , dicho bolso viene con dos poses una en la mano y otra en el brazo .

¡CREDITS!

*DRESS by Arcane Spellcaster*
bag  Dress Maria *Arcane Spellcaster* in Arcane Spellcaster and Marketplace

*BAGS by My Bags*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt My Anubis  in Beauty Event


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario