miércoles, 28 de julio de 2021

* Wasp Waist - Delhi*

After the meridian of the week the firm ArisAris brings us a beautiful and elegant dress. A valid dress for mesh avatars with a hud of various colors and combinations. The bag is new to the signature My Bags, with two poses in the hand and arm, brings a colorful hud so you can combine it perfectly. 


 Pasado el meridiano de la semana la firma ArisAris nos trae un precioso y elegante vestido. Un vestido valido para avatares mesh con un hud de varios colores y combinaciones. El bolso es novedad de la firma My Bags , con dos poses en la mano y en el brazo , trae un hud de colores para que lo puedas combinar perfectamente . 



¡CREDITS!

*DRESS by ArisAris*
-ArisArisB&W~Wasp waist Dress in ArisAris and Marketplace

*BAG by My Bags*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt My Delhi in Beauty Event & My Bags

*SHOES by WellMade*
[WellMade] Neusa Heels in WellMade and Marketplace


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario