jueves, 17 de junio de 2021

*GIFT by WellMade - Posesion in Glamazon Boutique & My Bags in 13Designers*

I love everything I bring you including a nice gift. The poison firm brings us an outfit composed of blouse and miniskirt to match, valid for mesh avatars and with hud to change the color of both pieces. The bag of the firm My Bags is exclusively in Ebento, you can change color with its simple hud. The shoes are totally a gift from the firm WellMade, only by activating the group will be yours.  

Me encanta todo lo que os traigo incluido un bonito regalo . La firma Poison nos trae un outfit compuesto de blusa y minifalda a juego , valido para avatares mesh  y con hud para cambiar el color de ambas piezas. El bolso de la firma My Bags esta en exclusiva en Ebento , podras cambiar de color con su sencillo hud. Los zapatos son totalmente de regalo de la firma WellMade , solo con activar el grupo seran tuyos. 



¡CREDITS!

*OUTFIT by Poison*
Posesion Originals Karla Outfit in Glamazon Boutique

*SHOES GIFT by WellMade*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY Hamilton in 13Designers

*BAGS by My Bags*
[WellMade] Isolde Heels GIFT in WellMade


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario