domingo, 27 de junio de 2021

*Cesar Set YM shop & Pose-Tatto- Shoes in AXS Event*

 For today Sunday I bring you a set of the firm YM composed of top and miniskirt, valid for mesh bodies, comes in fatpack with different colors. The sandals of the starlight signature, used pose of Pimp My Pose and tattoo of the firm KAOS are at the AXS event.


Para hoy domingo os traigo un conjunto de la firma YM compuesto de top y minifalda , valido para cuerpos mesh , viene en fatpack con diferentes colores . Las sandalias de la firma Starlight , pose usada de Pimp My Pose y tatuaje de la firma KAOS estan en el evento AXS .



¡CREDITS!

*OUTFIT by YM*
YM SHOP_Cesar Set in YM and Marketplace

*SHOES by Starlight*
Starlight Blogger Pack - AXS Event

*POSE by Pimp My Pose*
~Pimp My Pose~Against the Wall males in AXS Event

*TATTO by Kaos*
KAOS SPOILIN TATTO in  AXS EVENT 

*HAIR*
DOUX - Tyara hairstyle




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario