miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2021

*My Immortal*

I love the clothes and poses I bring you today. From the signature Sentinus I bring you a valid shirt dress for all mesh avatars, with multi-colored hud to change both the dress and the belt. The poses are from the West End firm to do it with your partner or friend.

Me encanta la ropa y poses que os traigo hoy . De la firma Sentinus os traigo un vestido camisero valido para todos avatares mesh , con hud de varios colores para cambiar tanto el vestido como el cinturon. Las poses son de la firma West End para hacerla con tu pareja o amigo .


¡CREDITS!

*DRESS by SENTINUS*
SENTINUS - Karen Dress in Sentinus and Markteplace

*POSES by West End*

[ west end ] - My Immortal - Bento Couples Pose  

[ west end ] Bento Poses - Chills - Bento Couples Pose in West End and Marketplace

*HAIR*
no.match_ ~ NO_PEPPER ~ Pack of BROWNS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario