viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

*Heart Chennai*

If you like to go elegant you better than put on this RADEX signature dress. A long dress with a heart-shaped neckline, valid for mesh avatars and with multi-colored hud. To give it an even more elegant touch I have put a bag of the firm My Bags, comes in fatpack with different colors and poses in the hand and arm. 

Si lo que te gusta es ir elegante que mejor que ponerte este vestido de la firma RADEX. Un vestido largo con escote con la forma de corazon , valido para avatares mesh y con hud de varios colores . Para darle un toque aun mas elegante me he puesto un bolso de la firma My Bags , viene en fatpack con diferentes colores y poses en la mano y brazo.

¡CREDITS!

*DRESS by RADEX*
RADEX Ss Heart in Radex and Marketplace

*BAG by My Bags*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt My Chennai White & Black in Beauty Event

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario