martes, 30 de marzo de 2021

*Spring flowers*

The firm kingbalStores brings us a beautiful outfit very spring with its shoes to match. This outfit is valid for mesh avatars and slink feet, beauty and maitreya. The bag I carry is from the firm My Bags in several shades that are easy to combine.

 La firma kingbalStores nos trae un precioso outfit muy primaveral con sus zapatos a juego . Este outfit es valido para avatares mesh y pies slink, belleza y maitreya . El bolso que llevo es de la firma My Bags en varios tonos faciles de combinar.


-----------------------------------------------

¡CREDITS!

*OUTFIT by kingbalStores*

KS OUTFIT NELA DRESS GOLD in kingbalStores and Marketplace

*BAG by My Bags*

MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY MIAMI NEON YELLOW in My Bags

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario