martes, 19 de enero de 2021

*Lost in the woods*

 For the days of walking through the forest I have put on a novelty dress of Anny's Fashion sexy and attractive with colors that you can change and choose with your hud. The bags I carry and the novelty hat of My Bags in various shades for you to wear in any situation.  The shoes are from the firm WellMade for slink, beauty and maitreya. The poses I've used are new to the West End.

Para los dias de paseo por el bosque me he puesto un vestido novedad de Anny´s Fashion sexy y atractivo con colores que podras cambiar y elegir con su hud. Los bolsos que llevo y el gorro novedad de My Bags en varios tonos para que te lo pongas en cualquier situacion. Los zapatos son de la firma WellMade para slink, belleza y maitreya. Las poses que he usado son novedad de West End.



¡CREDITS!

*DRESS by Anny´s Fashion*
[AF] Bella BeadFronds Dress in Unik event

*BAG & HAT by My Bags*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY POISON BAG WHITE & MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY POISON HAT&BAG  in EBENTO 

*SHOES by WellMade*
[WellMade] Tamires Heels in ORSY event

*POSES by West End*
[ West End ] Bento Poses - Twisted - Single Poses in DUBAI event



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario