martes, 8 de diciembre de 2020

*My Heroine Ursula*

I love everything I bring today from two stores that for its elegance and great finish in its designs you should not miss any of it are kingbalStores and My Bags. The dresses I wear from kingbalStores are very similar but with different textures, valid for mesh avatars and with huds both dresses to change their colors. The bag I carry is from My Bags with animation to put it in two ways in hand, they come in fatpack with different colors. Shoes with some platform are from Luna Chelsea for slink feet, maitreya and beauty as you can see you can change color all parts of the shoe with its simple hud.

 Me encanta todo lo que traigo hoy de dos tiendas que por su elegancia y gran acabado en sus diseños no debeis perderos nada de ello son kingbalStores y My Bags. Los vestidos que llevo de kingbalStores son muy parecidos pero con texturas diferentes , validos para avatares mesh y con huds ambos vestidos para cambiar sus colores . El bolso que llevo es de My Bags con animacion para ponertelo de dos maneras en la mano , vienen en fatpack con diferentes colores. Los zapatos con algo de plataforma son de Luna Chelsea para pies slink, maitreya y belleza como veis se pueden cambiar de color todas las partes del zapato con su sencillo hud.



¡CREDITS!

*DRESS 1 by kingbalStores *
KS OUTFIT URSULA DRESS TRANSPARENCY FAT-PACK in KingbalStore and Marketplace

*DRESS 2 by kingbalStores *
KS OUTFIT URSULA DRESS LACE-TRANSPARENCY FAT-PACK  in KingbalStore and Marketplace

*BAG by My Bags*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY HEROINE BLUE & BLACK in 2MUCH Event

*SHOES by Luna Chelsea


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario