martes, 20 de octubre de 2020

*Fog in the forest*

What can you tell me about this fantastic dress from For You? A sexy dress valid for mesh avatars and with hud of perfect colors for the evening of otorño. The shoes are from the same firm for slink, maitreya and beauty, ideal for this design. I carry a bag as a complement to the signature My Bags, this one for us at the Ebento event.

 Que me decis de este fantastico vestido de la firma For You . Un vestido sexy valido para avatares mesh y con hud de colores perfectos para las tardes de otorño . Los zapatos son de la misma firma para slink, maitreya y belleza , ideales para este diseño . Llevo un bolso como complemento de la firma My Bags , esta para nosotras en el evento Ebento.

------------------------------------------

¡CREDITS!

*DRESS FOR YOU*
::F:: Dress Moni - 20 colors in For You and Marketplace

*BAG FOR MY BAGS*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt My Catrina in Ebento

*SHOES*
::F:: Shoes Bulgary Full Pack 20 colors in For You and Marketplace



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario