viernes, 17 de julio de 2020

*Afternoon walk*


The weekend arrives and I bring you a set of LQC signature latex. A sexy set valid for avatars mesh and with hud with color variation, the boots come with the set and also change color. To give it a chic touch I have put on a signature bag My Bags, they come in fatpack and you can put it on your hand as on your arm.


LLega el fin de semana y os traigo un conjunto de latex de la firma LQC . Un conjunto sexy valido para avatares mesh y con hud con variacion de colores , las botas vienen con el conjunto y tambien se cambian de color . Para darle un toque chic me he puesto un bolso de la firma My Bags , vienen en fatpack y podras ponertelo en la mano como en el brazo. 
---------------------------------
¡CREDIST!

*OUTFIT*
*LQC* Java Latex outfit in LQC and Marketplace

*BAGS*
MY BAGS by Mila Blauvelt MY COBELLI  in EBENTO

*HAIR*
Sintiklia - Hair Titania - Blacks&whites

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario