jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2019

*Fall lights*

Beautiful dress that I bring you from Luxe Paris. A dress in black, elegant and sexy tone valid for mesh bodies. Combined with some Moz shoes (already posted).

Precioso vestido que os traigo de la firma Luxe Paris. Un vestido en tono negro , elegante y sexy valido para cuerpos mesh . Combinado con unos zapatos de Moz ( ya posteados ) . 

*DRESS*
LUXE Paris DESIRE Dress in LUxe Paris and Marketplace
*SHOES*
!MOZ "Zoe" Zipped Platform in MOZ
*HAIR*
Crystals Earrings - TxChnge Chop Zuey
*EARRINGS*
[RA] Jessica Hair (Recolor) - Grayscale

1 comentario:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    Desawar Office

    ResponderEliminar