martes, 19 de abril de 2016

*Gift Top and more...*

 
 Don't you miss it today Tuesday what I bring you included a precious gift. I will start by the top gift of group Gatit@s in gorgeous aqua blue tone and sexy than conjoined with pants by TBO two-tone with a print on the leg very youthful and spring-like. Jewels that I have are Virtual Diva in black and it consists of earrings and necklace in black. To finish I've become to put shoes Lavarock Creations that I love and I already posted.

 No os perdais hoy martes lo que os traigo incluido un precioso regalo . Empezare por el top regalo de grupo Gatit@s en tono azul aqua precioso y sexy que conjuntado con un pantalon de TBO en dos tonos con un estampado en la pierna muy juvenil y primaveral . Las joyas que llevo son de Virtual Diva en tono negro y consta de pendientes y collar en tono negro . Para terminar me he vuelto a poner unos zapatos de Lavarock Creations que me encantan y ya postee .
 Top GROUP GIFT Top Lace Aqua Gatit@s
Pants .:TBO:. Kim BoHo pants
Shoes .:LAVAROCK CREATIONS:.-ANA ZIPPED HIGH HEELS
Jewerly Club Jewelry Set Onyxin Virtual Diva

1 comentario: