jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

*Gabrielle + Nola + IOS & Culco in Color Me*

 
 I have been charged with several firms including news poses and hair. I start by dress I've been very spring Amui signature that you can find in various colors and sizes mesh, I've combined with sandals by the firm Culco for feet slink, maitreya and beauty in pink tone combined with any color. The hair that I have been long hair is Radex and you can choose your color tone. I end with the poses I've used firm IOS will be for you in the event Color Me.

 Vengo cargada de novedades de varias firmas entre ellas poses y pelo . Empiezo por el vestido que llevo muy primaveral de la firma Amui que podreis encontrar en varios colores y tallas mesh , lo he combinado con unas sandalias de la firma Culco para pies slink, maitreya y belleza en tono rosa combinable con cualquier color . El pelo que llevo de melena larga es de Radex y podras elegir su tono de color . Termino con las poses que he usado de la firma IOS que estara para ti en el evento Color Me.
 Dress .:AMUI:. GABRIELLE DRESS - FLOWERS RED AND PINK
Poses IOS Valeria Poses + Mirrors in Color Me
Hair RADEX Mesh Nola  Alcolors Hair
Shoes -Culco- Color Me Project Round 26 in Color Me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario