jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

*League & 187 in Color Me Project*

We follow in the event Color and what I you bring for today I like Project for that it is perfect for the autumnal walks. I you bring a jersey in two colors totally mesh that I have combined with a denim trousers also mesh and a few shoes in blue and orange tone for feet slink. to give you a return for the event and not  this design. 

Seguimos en el evento Color Me Project y lo que os traigo para hoy  me gusta por que es perfecto para los paseos otoñales. Os traigo un jersey en dos colores totalmente mesh que he combinado con un pantalon vaquero tambien mesh y unos zapatos en tono azul y naranja para pies slink. Daros una vuelta por el evento y no perdais este diseño.
Outfit League7. in Color Me Project
Shoes #187# Gangsta Heels CMP BOX (Add Me) in Color Me Project

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario