viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

*Dannah*

 The weekend comes and I you bring a jumsuit of the signature very sexy Lavarock Creations leaves a shoulder to the air and another covered shoulder.  To choose multiple combinations and colors, comes in several heights mesh. The shoes that I take, I turn them to postear because I am charmed with so much his design and colors.

Llega el fin de semana y os traigo un jumsuit de la firma Lavarock Creations muy sexy deja un hombro al aire y el otro hombro cubierto. Podeis elegir multiples combinaciones y colores , viene en varias tallas mesh. Los zapatos que llevo , los vuelvo a postear porque me encantan tanto su diseño y colores . 
 Jumpsuit \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/-DANNAH FEM JUMPSUIT
Shoes  \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/-WANDA FEM STUDDED&BELTED

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario