miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

*B-DaZZled in Designer Circle + Serenity Style in Fall In Ny & Celine*

 Not you  everything what I you bring today and that podreis to find in several events. I begin for the garment that I take of the signature B-DaZZled preciously garment in several heights mesh to which podras to change his color with the simple hud that it brings. The shoes that I take are TBO's and I repeat because I am charmed with it his colors and textures. The adornments of the street, lamppost, cartel and autumns leaves of Serenity Style and this one in sole right in the event Fall In Ny-flush.

No os perdais todo lo que os traigo hoy y que podreis encontrar en varios eventos . Comienzo por el vestido que llevo de la firma B-DaZZled un precioso vestido en varias tallas mesh al cual podras cambiar su color con el sencillo hud que trae. Los zapatos que llevo son de TBO y repito porque me encanta sus colores y texturas . Los adornos de la calle , farola, cartel y hojas de otoño de Serenity Style y esta en exclusiva en el evento Fall In Ny-Flux.
Dress {B-DaZZled} - Affinity Nights Dress in Designer Circle
Shoes .:TBO:. Celine peep toes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario