viernes, 11 de septiembre de 2015

*Sweet Angel*

Today leave aside my devilish side and I put of angel with a sexy very sexy design of the signature LSR I validate for classic vicissitudes and of bodies mesh thanks to his applicators omega, beauty and maitreya. There brings quite his wings and the hoop of little angel not me diras that for one day do not give you desire of being a little angel ......

Hoy deje a un lado mi lado demoniaco y me puse de angel con un diseño sexy muy sexy de la firma LSR valido para avatares clasicos y de cuerpos mesh gracias a sus aplicadores omega, belleza y maitreya. Trae todo sus alas y el aro de angelito no me diras que por un dia no te dan ganas de ser un angelito ......
Outfit LSR - Sexy Sweet Angel Costume MB & Classic Avatars in Marketplace




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario