miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

*B-DaZZled in OLALA EVENT and more*

I like this dress B-Dazzled firm and you will find them exclusively in the OLALA event. This dress comes in various mesh sizes and textures can change the hud it brings. I have combined with very elegant signature shoes * Me Look I changed its color with HUD brings and chose the color that I liked most for the dress. I have chosen to complement a firm Baubles Bangles! gold.

Me gusta este vestido de la firma B-DaZZled y que podreis encontrar en exclusiva en el evento OLALA . Este vestido viene en varias tallas mesh y podras cambiar sus texturas con el hud que trae. Lo he combinado con unos zapatos muy elegantes de la firma Look*Me que he cambiado su color con el hud que trae y elegi el color que mas me gusto para el vestido. Como complemento he elegido unos brazaletes de la firma Baubles! en oro.
Dress {B-DaZZled} - Dainty Breeze Dress in OLALA Event
Sandals Look*Me Betta Sandals
Bangles Baubles! by Phe CaptureBangles Cosmo Box

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario